2019 International Conference on Cleaner Production and Sustainability (CPS 2019), October 30 to Nov 2, 2019, Hong Kong, China.
The primary prerequisite for sustainable development is to achieve cleaner production, realize a circular economy, and increase efficiencies in the uses of energy, water, resources, and human capital. The International Conference on Cleaner Production and Sustainability (CPS) is a platform to discuss environmental and sustainability issues in corporations, governments, academic institutions, regions, and societies, share theoretical and practical solutions for cleaner production and a circular economy, and engage stakeholders.
We are committed to promoting interdisciplinary communication and hope to intensify the expertise of each discipline to advance cleaner production and sustainability.
CPS 2019 will include invited keynote speeches, plenary sessions, and post presentations on topics including but not limited to the following:
- Circular Economy and Resource Efficiency
- Cleaner Production and Advanced Manufacturing
- Climate Change and Regional Sustainability
- Eco-Innovation/Design for Sustainability
- Ecological Capital and Eco-Governance
- Education for Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Environmental Health and Risk
- Extended Producer Responsibility
- Food-Energy-Water Nexus
- Green Behavior
- Green Supply Chain
- Sharing Economy and Product Service System
- Sustainable and Smart Urban System
- Sustainable Business Innovation and Models
- Sustainable Consumption and Lifestyles
- Sustainable Infrastructure and Construction
- Urban Mining