Focusing on the research and practice of green finance and development of low-carbon economy, the 2019 Conference on Green Finance and Low-Carbon Economy will be held during July 20-21, 2019, at Shandong University in Jinan, China.
The aim of the Conference is to promote active discussions and exchanges of ideas between researchers working in the fields of green finance, energy economics, environmental economics, and sustainable development, broadly defined. The Conference will include keynotes speeches and editors and parallel sessions.
- D’Maris Coffman, The Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management, University College London, UK.
- Mattias Lindahl, Department of Management and Engineering, Linköping University, Sweden.
- Zhifu Mi, The Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management, University College London, UK.
- Yang Xia, First Social Science Editor of Nature Communications, UK.
- Peng Zhou, School of Economics and Management, China University of Petroleum, China.