Join the EcoDesign conference online from 1st to 3rd of December and presentations by Mistra REES researchers.
- A guideline for using LCC when selecting and implementing circular measures: Marianna Lena Kambanou, Tomohiko Sakao (Linköping University, Sweden)
- Environmental evaluation of Toner Cartridge Remanufacturing: Erik Sundin (1), Sasha Shabazi (2) (1. Linköping University, Sweden, 2. RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB, Sweden)
- Effective ecodesign implementation with the support of a lifecycle engineer: Tomohiko Sakao, Sergio Andres Brambila-Macias (Linköping University, Sweden)
- A design navigator to guide the transition towards environmentally benign product/service systems based on LCA results: *Abhijna Neramballi (1), Tomohiko Sakao (1), Siri Willskytt (2), Anne-Marie Tillman (2) (1. Linköping University, Sweden, 2. Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden)
- Conceptualising design fixation in the sustainability context: Raphael Wasserbaur, Tomohiko Sakao (Linköping University, Sweden)
- Circular furniture design: A case study from Swedish furniture industry: Linnea Ankarberg (1), *Nazli Terzioglu (2), Erik Sundin (1) (1. Linköping University, Sweden, 2. Brunel University London, UK)
Register for the conference here.